Saturday, September 14, 2019

Asus Hd7 Screen Replacement






Hi! no music. no talking. just work. if you are taking your asus memopad 7 hd k00b me173x tablet apart be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or use other anti-static device.. Asus hd7 screen replacement, asus me173x replacement screen, asus me173x screen replacement, asus memo pad 7 disassembly, asus memo pad 7 screen replacement. 7.0" touch screen digitizer for asus memo pad hd7 me173x. cracked,shattered or borken asus memo pad hd7 me173x glass,unresponsive to touch? this is the replacement front glass panel and digitizer for the asus memo pad hd7 me173x(lcd not includede).this part is responsible for all touch functionality of the asus.if you recently dropped your asus memo pad hd7 me173x,this is the glass/digitizer.





LCD Display +Touch Screen Digitizer glass lens panel ...


Lcd display +touch screen digitizer glass lens panel



Lcd screen for asus memo pad hd7 me173x (push version) need a good quality lcd screen for asus memo pad hd7 me173x. this asus memo pad hd7 me173x lcd screen is responsible for all the images you see.being located directly under the glass,the lcd can easily be cracked or damaged if it is dropped.. Could you please advise an online display replacement supplier, other than aliexpress. as reviews for this product their are non encouraging at all.. thanks for your video... Sunways touch digitizer glass lens screen replacement for asus memo pad 7 me176 me176c me176cx k013 with device opening tools(black) by sunways. $16.99 $ 16 99 prime. free shipping on eligible orders. asus memo pad hd7 me173x memo pad hd me180a k00l memo pad 7 me176c.



asus hd7 screen replacement

visit link reference



No comments:

Post a Comment