Tuesday, July 30, 2019

League Of Legends Sound Cuts Out






Like the title says, sometimes during my games, the sound will cut out, now at times i can just plug in/out my headphones and that may fix the problem, but at other times that doesn't help at all, it's a little annoying why this keeps happening!. Had this problem for a little while now, all sounds on my pc cut out whenever i'm playing lol and voice chatting using any program -- mumble, steam, skype, and ventrilo have all done it.. Hi, during my last 2 years of playing league of legends i have never ever experienced this issue. recently, my sound has been cutting out depending on the position of my screen in-game. in my case, it cuts out/diminishes within the left half of my screen (if it were to be split)..





burnt ends question - The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.


Burnt ends question - the bbq brethren forums.



Can only play a a couple games before client sound stutters, a few after it cuts out completely. I've noticed recently that when playing league on the pbe that sometimes the sound will just cut out completely. it'll normally come back in a few seconds (normally when another sound effect comes in) however though i am sure this is a bug on the summoner's rift map.. Riot games support will help you with any questions or problems you have with league of legends. from tech to account to game problems, riot games is here to help! my tickets submit a request service status english (us) an agent will help you out as soon as possible. it may take up to 24 hours..



league of legends sound cuts out

visit link reference



No comments:

Post a Comment